Koroneiko Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Our Koroneiko Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a Greek olive variety and produces a very balanced olive oil, but packs a nice peppery finish. The olive oil is creamy and buttery with flavors of green apple, almond, and wildflower. The bitterness is mild—remember all extra virgin olive oil should have bitterness and a peppery finish!
Koroneiko, our most popular plain extra virgin olive oil is an excellent oil for everyday use!
Ways to enjoy-
- Use in marinades or sauces for meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables.
- Drizzle over salad or use it to create a delicious vinaigrette.
- Drizzle over pasta or vegetables.
- My favorite is--Create an easy appetizer with herbs, olive oil, and bread. Everyone loves to dip bread in oil!
- Add to your eggs like omelets and frittatas.
- Great for any culinary use - Sautéing, grilling, roasting, frying, or finishing dishes.
- Bake with olive oil.
Suggested Pairings- Any Vinegar!