Herbs de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Herbs de Provence is a traditional blend of common, aromatic herbs that flourish in the hills of France's Provence region. This is a unique blend of thyme, basil, lavender, rosemary, fennel, and tarragon.
- Added to grilled chicken or fish.
- Drizzle on roasting beef or pork tenderloins and Cornish hens.
- Drizzle on cheese, tomatoes, and other veggies
- Toss and oven-roast potatoes
- Add to gravies, pizza sauce, salads, sauces, soups, marinades, and stews.
Suggested Pairings- Pear White Balsamic Vinegar, Peach White Balsamic Vinegar, Marc de Champagne, Strawberry White Balsamic Vinegar