How To Use Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The Basil Extra Olive Oil is made in Italy and a customer favorite! Basil leaves are crushed together with Italian olives using the Agrumato method.
The result is fresh, unfiltered, premium oil that has a pronounced natural basil flavor and aroma that cannot be matched by other flavoring methods.
- Drizzle this oil over tomatoes and fresh mozzarella with a few drops of our Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar for a tasty Caprese Salad
- Delicious over pasta
- Try it on baked potatoes with fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- One of our favorites for blending with our Peach White Balsamic Vinegar for outstanding salad dressing
- Mix with mayo and use as a sandwich spread
- Make your next pesto with this amazing oil
Suggested Pairings- Peach White Balsamic Vinegar, Strawberry White Balsamic Vinegar, Mango Pulp Vinegar, Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar, Tomato White Balsamic Vinegar
Recipes- Beet Bruschetta With Goat Cheese, Watermelon and Feta Salad, Summer Peach Avocado Salad, Strawberry Goat Cheese Crostini