Basil Citrus Grilled Chicken
Fresh and bright, this easy citrus/tangerine marinade for chicken is loaded with the flavor of summer. Perfect for marinating chicken thighs, breasts, and drumsticks.
- 3/4 cup Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 Tbsps. Tangerine Pulp Vinegar (or Mango Pulp Vinegar)
- 3 Tbsps. Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Salt (try our Smoky Citrus Salt
- 2 Tbsps. chopped fresh Basil (save extra to garnish plate)
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts
- Whisk orange juice, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and salt. Add basil and stir.
- Place chicken in a zip lock bag or square dish with cover. Pour marinade over chicken. Make sure the chicken is well coated
- Marinate for 30 minutes or longer.
- Preheat grill 425 to 450 degrees. Add chicken and grill on each side. Cook until internal temperate reaches 165 degrees.
- Plate chicken and garnish with fresh basil. Serve over rice or a salad for a perfect little meal!
Recipe modified from the Chelsea's Messy Apron
Leave a comment