Maryland Crab Stack
Occasionally I avoid anything that requires sauteing, boiling, or baking because the mere thought of doing it makes me tired. 😅 This no-cook dish is delicious and perfect for any Marylander who loves crab 🦀 like I do!
- 1 cup Broccoli or Basil or Pea Shoots Microgreens (I used Broccoli microgreens
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Red onion, diced
- 1 cup Mango, diced
- 1 cup Avocado, diced
- 1 cup fresh crab meat
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together.
- Using a mold or an aluminum can, tightly layer together one fourth of each of the Broccoli microgreens, tomatoes, cucumbers, mango, onions, avocado and crab.
- Press down on the top layer while slowly removing the mold to reveal the freestanding crab stack. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to form a total of four crab stacks.
- Drizzle the crab stacks with dressing and serve.