Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil- Great for Seafood or Baking
Freshly squeezed blood oranges combined with extra virgin olive oil sounds delicious, doesn't it?
This is exactly what you'll think of when you try our popular Blood Orange-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
You can use this bright, zesty olive oil in the kitchen for a myriad of uses.
See below 👇 and get cooking!
- Citrus Salads brighten long winter months
- Replace your butter or oil, perfect for baking brownies, cakes, or other baked goods
- Drizzle on chicken and pork
- Marinade Seafood--scallops, salmon, and shrimp
- Add it to your batter mix--Pancakes, waffles, or French toast
- Carrots and beets love this olive oil