6 Ways To Use Blood Orange Olive Oil
Would you like to experience the taste of freshly squeezed blood oranges with extra virgin olive oil?
This is exactly what you'll think of when you try our popular Blood Orange-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. You can use this bright, zesty olive oil in the kitchen for a myriad of uses. See below 👇 and get cooking!
- Citrus Salads, brightens long winter months
- Replace your butter or oil, perfect for baking brownies, cakes, or other baked goods
- Drizzle on chicken and pork
- Marinade Seafood--scallops, salmon, and shrimp
- Add it to your batter mix--Pancakes, waffles, or French toast
- Carrots and beets love this olive oil