6 Ways To Use Blood Orange Olive Oil
Is there anything better than the taste of freshly squeezed blood oranges paired with extra virgin olive oil?
This is exactly what you'll think of when you try our popular Blood Orange-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. You can use this bright, zesty olive oil in the kitchen for a myriad of uses. See below 👇 and get cooking!
Here are some quick ways to use this yummy olive oil--
- Citrus salads brighten the long winter months.
- Replace your butter or oil, perfect for baking brownies, cakes, or other baked goods. Chocolate and orange= a match made in heaven!
- Drizzle this sunny olive oil on your chicken and pork.
- Create a marinade for seafood. It's perfect for scallops, salmon, and shrimp.
- Add it to your breakfast batter mixes like pancakes, waffles, or even. French toast. This little nugget was shared by a customer. It's incredible for French Toast!
- Drizzle on your cooked carrots and beets love this olive oil. Combine butter and a little Blood Orange Olive Oil and drizzle over your carrots. Your family will love it!
Suggested Pairings- Marc de Champagne Vinegar, Strawberry White Balsamic Vinegar, Blackberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
Recipes- Winter Citrus Salad, Strawberry Spring Salad with Blood Orange EVOO & Strawberry Vinegar, Curly Endive Salad With Orange & Pistachios, Apple Gouda Salad
Leave a comment